Apply to Judge
Judging at the UK Customer Experience Awards 2017 is a great way to share your knowledge and experience. At the same time you, will have the opportunity to hear customer experience initiatives from all types of industries, enhance your profile, network and celebrate with the Finalists and Winners!
"I have judged at every one of the UK Customer Experience Awards since 2012. It is one event I do not miss every year. Not only do I catch up with all the key figures from in the CX world, but I enjoy hearing first hand about the entries. Having the opportunity to read, score online and meet the finalists is hugely rewarding” Ian Golding Global Customer Experience Leader and CCXP.
"I find it professionally rewarding judging at the UK Customer Experience Awards, as well as a number of Awards International’s other awards each year. The format is unique and rewarding and I enjoy the opportunity to network with other CX professionals”. Carl Lyon Manager Director The QOE
As a Judge your role is to:
- Hear first-hand from other professionals (in your judging category) representing a range of organisations, from blue chip to start-up, sharing some of the latest ideas about delivering great customer experience
- Use your knowledge and experience to assess entries both online and from face to face presentations – giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and clarify important elements
- Provide scores and written comments to entrants – which go on to make up part of their feedback reports, helping them continuously improve their customer experience
Being a Judge enables you to:
- Enhance your credibility – both from your presence at the Awards and from the inclusion of your role in your CV
- Network with other business leaders
- Build your personal profile – your profile will be published on the Awards “Meet our Judges” webpage and in the Awards brochure, positioning you as a key player in customer experience
- Receive an Awards "Judge Logo" for use as a marketing tool, for example in your email signature and social media profiles, to promote your role as a Judge at the Awards.
What Do I Need to Qualify as a Judge?
We are looking for a diverse team of Judges with a range of knowledge, skills, and experience to provide category judging panels with a robust mix of customer experience and business expertise.
Therefore we are looking for applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Have knowledge, skills and/or experience in customer experience.
- Have substantial business experience.
- Hold a relevant business qualification or belong to a relevant academic establishment e.g. a business school.
- Have judged at business awards before.
- Have a passion for the delivery of exceptional customer experience.
So, if this sounds like you, please send in your CV/profile to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply to be a judge at the UK Customer Experience Awards 2017.
There is a fee of £359 plus VAT for judging at these Awards. This fee enables you to access the following:
- a place at the Gala Luncheon and Awards ceremony
- the Awards Judge Logo to use on your business stationery, social media profiles and website/blog
- inclusion of a Judge personal profile and company logo on the Awards Meet Our Judges webpage
- the opportunity to network at the Awards ceremony