InterContinental London - The O2
The riverside InterContinental® London - The O2 hotel stands out in the buzzing Greenwich Peninsula, with 453 luxury rooms, a beauty spa and a ballroom for up to 3,000. Spectacular Canary Wharf views are best enjoyed over cocktails in Eighteen Sky Bar, one of several dining destinations in the new hotel.
The O2 arena is steps away and the Emirates Air Line zips over the Thames to ExCel London. The Thames Clipper and the Jubilee line offer fast links to London’s West end and London City Airport.
Nearest tube : North Greenwich (Jubilee Line)
Early Bird until Thursday 17th August 2017
- Premium:Table for 10 people: £3,999 plus VAT. Includes upgraded champagne and wine package and a choice of a table closest to the stage.
- Table for 10 people: £3,290 plus VAT.
- Individual attendees: £359 plus VAT.
Standard from Friday 18th August 2017
- Premium Table for 10 people: £4,329 plus VAT. Includes upgraded champagne and wine package and a choice of a table closest to the stage.
- Table for 10 people: £3,559 plus VAT.
- Individual attendees: £389 plus VAT.